Saturday, July 26, 2008

my first blog ever... there u go!

Umm... I'm not much of a blogger. A friend of mine has been bugging me for the past few weeks to start my own blog. He really thought that I have an interesting life stories to be shared with the rest of the world. There u go zach... now that I've started this, what am I supposed to write here?

So what do people blog about these days? I've been visiting quite a few blogs for the past few days and lately, the hot topics among malaysian bloggers are... 
1. Hike in fuel price (tapi topik ni dah basi...)
2. Dato' Seri Anwar's sodomy allegation (oh dear... )
Hmm... I might share my thoughts on those topics one of these days. But this is my first blog post... Let's not get too excited with topics such as DSA's sodomy or Nora Danish's divorce case.

For the time being I'm just gonna write a few things about life... oh.. this is gonna be like a journal where I can rant and complain and write about things I like and I don't like. That's what a blog is all about. U think so?

I'll write again... soon... promise.


7 comments:

Captain Zach said...

yeeehaww! Is it me or it is hot in here??..hahaha..see, not that hard after all kan kan kan..apapun welcome blogger!! teruskan mengompot kay~ i nak racun mosz plak..hahha..huh, jamban jap..

Anonymous said...

tak sabar nye nak tunggu topik jamban pertama lang.....

Anonymous said...

blog tidak lengkap tanpa gamba2 hot dari santat... we want pictars!! hehe

Anonymous said...

yeah.. there u go lang... ha ha ha

Captain Zach said...

OMG!! ghosak akhlak btol ally ku..

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,

Bienvenue au monde de l'écriture!
Je suis dans l'attente pour lire plus de vos commentaires. Veuillez visiter le mien à cette adresse:

http://hafizi.mymalaya.com

Anonymous said...

yeah...way to go tat...pastikan blog ni dihiasi dgn lebih byk gosip gosip sampah dan jamban... eh, pakde pon ada...